TRANSFORMING THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR TO FUEL DEVELOPMENT
Through provision of quality education, research, outreach and advisory services to the society ...
As one of the largest campus college in the University, the College of Agriculture is divided administratively into six departments.Find out courses ,programmes,projects, as well as staff working in each unit in the links below.
Department of Food, Nutrition and Consumer Studies
Department of Agric.Extension and Community Development
Department offer quality training and advisory services; and conduct state of the art research in agricultural extension and community development to meet the needs of Tanzanian society...
Continue Reading -->
Department of Animal, Aquaculture and Range Sciences
Contribute towards transformation of livestock and fisheries sectors through provision of quality education, research, outreach and advisory services to the society...Continue Reading-->
- 08 May 2017 TADB and SUA exchange partnership agreement
- 02 March 2017 Stakeholders Strategic Partnerships Conference & Exhibition.
- 28 October 2016 Call for Papers: Tanzania Journal of Agricultural Sciences (TAJAS).
- 05 August 2016 Field Practical Training Guideline forms - July 2016
- 02 August 2016 First batch of 2016/17 postgraduate candidates admitted at SUA.
- 14 April 2016 Call for applications into undergraduate programmes for academic year 2016/2017
Reach your goal and dreams by choosing to study BSc,MSc,and PhD Programmes at SUA - College of Agriculture
This section provide a quick tour and some of interesting facts about the College of Agriculture (CoA) which is one of the largest Campus College at Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA).